Now you've chosen a Mobile Disco to look at, let's see what they have to offer...
is a Mobile Disco in: Peterborough
We are a small business working locally, devoted to bringing the paty to your next event. Listening to your feedback, and considering what we actually want to represent, this is what we want to provide. We will always strive to meet every single one of these at every event:
- Quality and professional customer service, providing you support from the day you make an enquiry right up until the event is finished, including responding as quickly as possible, even if it is to acknowledge we have seen it and are working on it. We encourage you to ask any questions, and we aim to answer all of them.
- Playing the music that you want to hear, and trying to play a range of music to get everybody on the dance floor.
- Being polite, friendly and passionate about what we do, as well as being reliable, and adapting constantly to the current music environment.
- Interacting with your guests and adding energy to your event, making your event as entertaining as possible.
- Being transparent about the price, and clear on what we will provide, including not adjusting prices, unless any changes are made to the expectations. We will charge you for your requirements and how long you want us, unlike most DJs who charge a flat fee, saving you money. Price is upon enquiry, and we will break down what we are providing about this.
If you ever have any feedback, let us know! We couldnt do what we do without you. For any enquiries, please contact us via this page, Facebook, or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to help you. If there is a specific song/genre you require, plese let us know in advance so we can make sure that we can provide this, and also make sure our sets are as impacting as possible. If you want a recommendation from others, also contctus, and we can put you in touch with some previous customers, who can inform you of exactly what to expect. Thank you!
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error