Enter your Venue location to find a Mobile Disco
Our Mobile Disco Directory lists many of the top professionals who can make your party or event special. Just enter the location of your venue (town or postcode) to find a local Mobile Disco. Then click their name to find out more about them
- High class wedding DJ based in Swansea, South Wales. We offer vintage style discotheques with an oldskool feel. We are specialists in Soul, Rock, Funk, Disco, 80s, Indie, Madchester, Dance Music from 1986-1999 in all its underground forms. We also offer Ceremony music, Uplighting, Moodlighting, Photo Booths, Selfie Pods, Dry Ice, Arcade Machines, Party Photography & Videography.
- We hire our bespoke rustic & white 4ft love letters, 3ft Mrs & Mrs or Mr & Mrs, Mr & Mr, various post boxes, giant wishing well & candy Ferris wheel also various other props get in touch asap regarding our fabulous range of letters & props & professional wedding/ corporate DJ hire
- DJs – Dance Floors – Up-lighting – PA System Hire – Lighting Hire – DJ Equipment Hire Established in 1995. Globalhire sound and lighting offers a full range of audio-visual equipment rental. Our DJs and mobile disco service also covers the whole of the UK. Awarded in 2016 and 2019 our small team of professional DJs have over two decades of experience performing at weddings, corporate events, private parties, bars, hotels and nightclubs.Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or use Messenger chat, youll find links on both our website and Facebook page.
- With over 28 years’ worth of party and event planning expertise, we are considered to be a leading management company in London and the South East of England. Not only do we create the concept for your event, but we attend it, manage it and therefore we know exactly what happens on the night. We believe that this is your special day and we are here to support and advise you; that is why we are on the other end of a phone from start to finish to guarantee that you as a client have the smoothest and least stressful experience. Our team are passionate and driven with impeccable organisation and creativity. We aren’t a large corporate company, but a tight knit team and this means we have fantastic communication and offer a personal touch to each and every client. Our aim is to create events that are unique to each individual’s needs that go off without a hitch. Our head office is in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which is where the company originated. We have since expanded into Surrey and Sussex because venues in these locations are incredibly popular with our clients and they are not a long drive away. We frequently organise corporate events in the city of London and have worked at numerous differing venues including Wembley Stadium, The Dorchester and even London Zoo & Aquarium. But we also love working in areas such as Chipstead, Rye and Box Hill because the countryside locations are so scenic and beautiful, especially when organising weddings and anniversary celebrations. Throughout four decades, Simon P has worked all around the world, attending hundreds of parties, weddings and corporate functions in locations such as Rome, Maui, Monaco and Cannes. In 1991, he used his experience and knowledge to set up his own company because he loved the concept of giving clients real value for money through intricate planning and careful service from start to finish.
- It’s your wedding day. It’s one of the most important days of your life, and something you’ve probably been dreaming of for months or even years! As you look around your reception venue after a long and emotional day, you see your guests smiling, laughing, dancing and enjoying the evening….it’s the perfect end to a day that will leave you with happy memories for a long time to come! You’ve chosen an experienced Wedding DJ to provide the evening’s entertainment and everything is exactly the way you dreamed it would be. Not all wedding DJs are the same! I work a little differently from the others. When you think of a DJ, you probably think of someone who turns up with a load of lights and big speakers, presses “play” on a tried and tested list of “wedding music” and goes home again. Think again! I work closely with all of my couples before their big day to ensure I’m going to be providing EXACTLY the type of entertainment experience they’re looking for. You can read more about what previous couples have said about my service on my kind words page. In a nutshell though, how would you like: A Wedding DJ that listens to your ideas and makes them happen? A Wedding DJ that can entertain you and your guests during the afternoon as well as the evening? A Wedding DJ with a proven track record of providing the very best possible entertainment? A Wedding DJ that’s prepared to meet with you to discuss your ideas before you even book!If that sounds like YOUR idea of the ideal wedding DJ, why not get in touch and lets talk about your wedding plans?
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.